Students from Mainland China (Doctoral Program)
The household registration which applicants who graduate the same year as their admissions to NTNU registered when entering the master’s program as well as the current household registration for non-fresh master applicants must be in Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Hubei or Liaoning, and all applicants must meet one of the circumstances listed below:：
- 1. The higher educational institutions where the master's degree was obtained must be listed under MOE’s “List of Recognized Higher Education Institutions in Mainland China” (Chinese version only).
- 2. Have a master's degree from the educational institutions of Hong Kong or Macau approved by the Ministry of Education or equivalent academic qualifications to apply for a doctoral degree.
- 3. Have a master's degree from a public or registered private university in Taiwan or equivalent academic qualifications to apply for a doctoral degree.
- 4. Have a master’s degree from a higher educational institution outside Taiwan recognized by the Ministry of Education or equivalent academic qualifications to apply for a doctoral degree.
- Enrollment Quota： As announced in the admission prospectus of the academic year
- Admission Evaluation： Document review
Online Application & Admission Prospectus：
- 1. Master’s Thesis or equivalent academic publications: If written in languages other than Chinese, a Chinese abstract should be submitted
- 2. Copy of individual published academic works or journals in related fields within 5 years, designating one as the applicant's most representative work.
- 3. Research proposal and further study plan (including future research goals and research fields, course selection and career planning, etc., within 5,000 words)
- 4. Autobiography
- 5. Certified copy of graduate certificate of university and above (stamped as the original)
- 6. Copy of the complete transcripts for All years of study. (For applicants who graduate the same year as their admission, transcript for the last acedemic year is not required to be submitted.)
- 7. Two recommendation letters
- 8. Any document that might be supportive: e.g. certificates, language proficiency certificates, skill certificates, proof of related experience, certificates of awards and honors
- Applicants must apply throughthe University Entrance Committee for Mainland Chinese Students. After received by NTNU,，application dociments will be directed to our institute for further review.
- For more information, please visit the official website of University Entrance Committee for Mainland Chinese Students.：http://www.rusen.org.tw